Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner
1 - 2 of 51 Posts

· Registered
51 Posts
Atrocious grammar and punctuation aside, you didn't even answer his question.

And to clarify your next post... You called K&N out of the blue to ask about an intake, and they said "we don't have anything yet, but we'll give you a free intake if you let us use your car to develop it". Is that about right?
Tough crowd here, the guy is simply exited about a new mod. He has even provided a Dyno sheet. Those that are skeptical, don't order it.

· Registered
51 Posts
Tough Crowd:confused: The darn thing doesn't exist. Folks have asked for photos, and none have been forthcoming. Dyno sheet? How easy can the be forged? Order it:eek: Go to K&N's site and try to order anything for the "F". The site informs you "No products found, please try another application". Now I've been using K&N stuff for years. I've got a K&N air filter in my F right now. It's one they recommend for various Volkswagen applications, but it fits our cars. Again, I've been following this thread, and call me a skeptic, but I don't believe any of this:mad:

Lou

It is kind of like someone at a cocktail party telling you how much money they make, how much they bench press, quarter mile time. Why waste your time asking someone to prove what you know to be a fallacy?:) :confused:

PS. " it fits our cars " is grammatically incorrect.

1 - 2 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.