Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

My name is Calvin and this is actually my first Lexus. I kinda choose this ISF over the M3 because of the rarity. So far loving it! I hope to get to meet more people and see if there is any other ISF in the bay area on this forum! I can't believe I have already start power whoring my ISF already. any tips how to keep this car in good shape?? anything will help THANKS!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey JonJon, I have a 08 Gray ISF, you? most of the time you'll see me crossing the bay bridge like almost everyday. The only fun stuff I have is a project I took over from a friend, the artisan tt its getting worked on right now so let see how it goes! you?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
JonJon, that probably was mine I park on Post St for the last couple month
thanks IS F Steve yea thats how i felt about the M3 but there a lot on the road too so it makes the expensive a lot more personal! lol

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
jonjon that sounds awesome! i love C63amg only thing it was a mercedes so the clock start clicking once you leave the lot lol so I got the iSF thats sounds awesome! it will always be nice get to roll with another isF been awhile since ive done any real driving in it. I should get my car back in Feb so KIT! what roads you guys usually take?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.