Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
141 Posts
Right on, I have an 08 Silver...the only mod I've made is the takeda intake. I saw a gray 08 parked on Post street (I think so at least...not the best with sf streets). I actually had my friend snap some pictures for me since I'm so obsessed with this car.

· Registered
141 Posts
Right on, my favorite violin shop is on Post street, so that's where I was. I went with my best friend that drive a new C63 AMG. I hope we can meet up one day so I can go for a spin in your turbo charges ISF! Also my friend with the AMG and I like to go on little road trips thru windy roads and scenic routes every so often so it would be fun to have another ISF join in on the fun.

· Registered
141 Posts
Skyline boulevard is a fun one...also back mountains from Patterson to San Jose...my best friend is the one that knows all the roads :) For sure we'll be in contact for some road fun, frohnen at hotmail com is my email and also messages thru here are good

Also...his C63 is in the shop right now due to misfiring... :-( they think it is a fuel pressure problem! So now he is stuck with a C300 and is not a happy camper

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.