Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I am a new proud owner of a 08 ISF! Had it one week and love it so far. The only thing is the rainy weather has been keeping the fun under wraps for me. I had a truck that I traded for this beast and I don't regret it!:D

·
Registered
124 Posts
Congrats!!! Details? Color, pics, plans for modifications?

Your only gonna love it more and more with better weather!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It is mercury metallic and I just had the Subwoofer replaced because it was blown. I didn't catch it until I got home on the day of purchase. I am thinking to swap out the sub with an aftermarket of the same specs (size ohms etc)

So far I am loving it and I already have people that want to race me! I find it funny and laugh at them because the cars they are driving are not even worth the gas. :)

·
LexusF.com SPAM Police
689 Posts
Oak Harbor. I have yet to see another F on the road anywhere. I do go to Seattle to see my brother about every other month. We have been talking about putting together a track day next spring. I'll be posting on the site if we get it set up.

·
Premium Member
439 Posts
I'm originally from Portland, and most of my family lives in the Tacoma/Seattle area. I really wish I could live back in the Northwest again. Unfortunately, all the money is out east.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Congrats. I am in West Seattle and I sometime pass my "twin" to and from work on the West Seattle Bridge. We haven't had a chance to race yet...we usually pass each other during rush hour, LOL!

I understand what you mean about rain...and it don't work too well in the snow either! Wish I HAD a truck when the snows hit.

Enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I live in spanaway and if you want to hear the Joe z exhaust I have it. And with the rain try 275 on the back and 245 on the front it helps a lot. I also Jane the intake tube and toms drop in filter . And hawk ceramic pads

1 - 11 of 11 Posts