Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I gonna get my new black is-f tommorow. The interior is also black, no another option here in Russia. Dunno how it will be on non perfect Moscow roads, but I can't wait tommorow for getting it :)

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
Welcome to the site and congrats on your purchase! There is a wealth of information on here regarding the F and if you have any questions once you pick it up, please feel free to let us know! Your the first person from Russia on here, awesome! :cool:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Welcome to the site and congrats on your purchase! There is a wealth of information on here regarding the F and if you have any questions once you pick it up, please feel free to let us know! Your the first person from Russia on here, awesome! :cool:
Thanks, BigMikeISF. There are few owners in Russia. Just about 15 cars were sold. I bought it fully-loaded for 86k $ and it seems to be a very good price here, because it was made in 2008. 2009 car's are 110k. Crazy prices we have here... :) I have never owned Japan car before, though never sport one. I drive Range Rover and Q7 here, so I will need some practice driving sport sedan. I even didn't test-drive it, because it's not available here. Mine goes with bridgestone tyres, I have read that Michellin's are better choice, dunno if it makes any sense to change them.

·
LexusF.com Moderator
150 Posts
Congratulations on the car! You'll really love what the car has to offer. I also have a black IS-F and have no regrets! Keep the car clean and take it easy on the roads. Break it in properly too. Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
Thanks, BigMikeISF. There are few owners in Russia. Just about 15 cars were sold. I bought it fully-loaded for 86k $ and it seems to be a very good price here, because it was made in 2008. 2009 car's are 110k. Crazy prices we have here... :) I have never owned Japan car before, though never sport one. I drive Range Rover and Q7 here, so I will need some practice driving sport sedan. I even didn't test-drive it, because it's not available here. Mine goes with bridgestone tyres, I have read that Michellin's are better choice, dunno if it makes any sense to change them.
Welcome and congrats.

As for the Bridgestones, just wear those out before you replace them with Michelins. The PS2's are very soft and very expensive. If you really dislike the Bridgestones later down the road, you can always replace them. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts