Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my new white IS F at Northside Lexus in Houston after a few anxious days of waiting for a new floor model to arrive to replace mine.

Gotta tell you, I had a couple of friends trying to talk me out of it the past few days. German cars are the standard bearer for this type of car, etc. And as a former (3 days ago) 330i owner, I can tell you that I had more trade-in remorse than buyers remorse.

All that said, the IS F is a friggin beast that can be refined. It can be noticed as well as ignored.

Different strokes for different folks. I blames no one for going BMW, Audi, Mercedes...all I know is that this car is for me. It's taken as little as 200 miles of highway, city street and country road driving to tell me that much.

Kevin

Attachments

·
Registered
99 Posts
I too live in Houston and picked up my IS-F at Sterling McCall Lexus a week ago today. Love it. My wife and I drove it to a convention in Ft Worth last weekend so we now have a little over 800 miles on it. My BMW driving son drove it today for the first time and thinks it is really great. Thank goodness I ordered my wife a new BMW 335i convertable or I would lose the F to her in a minute. She loves driving it. She has had MGs, three different Trans Ams, including a convertible, so she likes the power.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts