Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
439 Posts
Welcome...you should be able to find out anything you want to know regarding your ride here.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everybody for the welcome..thanks again flojo for the override info.
F'N AROUND...i have not done anything to it.. i mean i got tints and and a good system in it. i just ordered the dvd bypass. I am planning on doing some engine modifications to it eventually.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
AXTELLZ....I know what you mean bro. i havent driven my car since late nov of last year. its going to be a great year driving around thats for sure.
FLIPSIDE909.....i will defenitely post some pic when i get a chance. Currently, im on a business trip in Rhode Island..but i get back to chicago are this saturday.

·
LexusF.com SPAM Police
689 Posts
Thanks everybody for the welcome..thanks again flojo for the override info.
F'N AROUND...i have not done anything to it.. i mean i got tints and and a good system in it. i just ordered the dvd bypass. I am planning on doing some engine modifications to it eventually.
What did you do for to upgrade they stereo? I haven't touched the stereo yet and I seem to go back and forth about what to do with it. I got the override too. It was a pretty simple install. Let us know how it turns out.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.