those are very nice, i would def get those!
That's what it is! It's Pure Jealousy..They're green eyed..Any idea if Greddy is going to produce the exhaust for the ISF?
YES,That's why there's a Sema show in Vegas to attract the aftermarket buyer.
Take a look at this..I want! I Want! I Want!
Yeah,yeah,yeah calm down before you spill flour on the floor buddy LOL You see,tell your jealous friends (because they dont have "quad stacked" exhaust) that this setup will look nice too !!!
IS F by 0-60 Magazine
With track performance a common theme among IS F builders, 0-60 Magazine ups the ante on their IS F project with a supercharger to tease out another load of horses from the big V8. Carbon fiber body components reduce weight while lowering the center of gravity and a custom roll cage adds stiffness and protection. A beefy brake upgrade kit was added to balance the performance equation.
• Seibon Carbon Panels: Hood, Fenders, Trunk, Spoiler
• Design Craft Fabrication custom roll cage
• Sparco Chrono Road Seats wrapped with interior-matching leather
• Greddy MP92 Supercharger w/ custom aluminum intake manifold
• Greddy Intelligent Informeter Touch
• Greddy Intake and filter
• Braille Carbon Battery
• Custom system using Greddy Spectrum Elite components
• Tein Super Street Coilovers w/ EDFC Kit
• Yokohama Advan Racing RZ Wheels
o Front: 19x9”
o Rear: 19x10”
• Hankook Ventus EVO V12:
o Front: 245/35-19
o Rear: 275/30-19
• Performance Friction Lexus IS F Z-Rated brake upgrade kits (front and rear):
o Forged 4–piston monobloc calipers
o Radial mount caliper brackets
o 2-piece rotor/hat assemblies (372mm front; 355mm rear)
o Z-rated Carbon Metallic ® multipads specifically for IS-F chassis
o Stainless steel braided brake lines