Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner
1 - 6 of 74 Posts

· Registered
68 Posts
if the tips were more flush with the bumper i'm sure it would look better. i love the look of the greddy set up. if they looked like that (and the price was inline with other catbacks) i'd buy it.

· Registered
68 Posts
still looks like it sticks out a lot. borlas are looking better and better to me. hope to see something more from iss soon.

· Registered
68 Posts

or those looking to see if the tips stick out they do not! i took a shot with my point and shoot this afternoon and its completely flush. Looks money! and the sound and performance wow i cant even begin to describe how awesome this thing sounds.

oh and plus 30hp on the dyno who can complain about that?
i think the only way you could have shown less of the exhaust was to take a picture of the front of the car :p seriously why can't we get better pics of this exhaust?

· Registered
68 Posts
the pic on pg 22 at that link is much better looking. hope their cost come down a little once it goes into production (or there's a group buy promo). wasn't happy with the price they sent me. borla prices are more attractive. just can't see spending 1600+ on metal piping.

· Registered
68 Posts
The GB is going to be on CL. Its going to be 2000 with a min of 5 orders or 1800 with 10 orders. Lets get ten people rounded up and get these awesome exhausts out around the country!
so the production systems will cost more? guess i'll move on then. there's no reason a catback on any car should cost that much. i have put catbacks on many of my cars ranging from a gto to rs4 to various model vettes and none of them cost that much. bs.

or i'll wait until someone sells a used set up.

thanks

1 - 6 of 74 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.