Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well as most of you know my F got keyed last week. Well, I got the car resprayed and while I was at it I got my new AutoCouture Lip painted and installed and I also made a custom grill. Both the lip and grill are also clear bra'd for that extra bit of protection. I also got a rear roof spoiler. I think it came out better than before!...Darshana S...

·
Premium Member
360 Posts
Sorry to hear that your car got keyed, that really sucks.

The respray definitely looks nice.

Jeff
08 Smoky Granite Mica IS-F

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's the cheap 'ebay' version of the Lexon rear deck spoiler. Thanks for the compliments everyone...Darshana S...

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
I really like the way the front of your car looks now :cool: What grill is that? Is it a custom one you had done?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I really like the way the front of your car looks now :cool: What grill is that? Is it a custom one you had done?
Thank you for the compliment. Yeah, I made the grill myself...I was hoping someone would come up with one but I got tired of waiting so I decided to tackle the project myself. Below are some updated pictures after I put on the "F" logo...I think it finished off the grill very nicely...Darshana S...

·
Registered
32 Posts
Can you do a write up of how you did the grill, i love it and wish to do it to mine.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for all the compliments. The grill is very simple to make. All you need is the stock grill surround, some grill mesh (which you can find on eBay) and a hot glue gun....Darshana S...

·
Registered
41 Posts
Nice job it is sick and clean. Makes me think twice about the white one. When I went to the dealership they had a black and white one next to each other on the show room floor. That was the hardest decision of the day. :confused: I went home with the black one.

B

1 - 18 of 18 Posts