Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, my wife and I just brought our beautiful 8lb 1oz baby girl back from the hospital:):eek::). As our only "family" friendly vehicle, the ISF will be the baby transporter for a while until I buy something a little bigger for my wife to drive. I am happy to say our Chico 30keyfit works very well in the back...passenger can't put the seat very far back though.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Well, my wife and I just brought our beautiful 8lb 1oz baby girl back from the hospital:):eek::). As our only "family" friendly vehicle, the ISF will be the baby transporter for a while until I buy something a little bigger for my wife to drive. I am happy to say our Chico 30keyfit works very well in the back...passenger can't put the seat very far back though.

Congratulations!!!

·
Premium Member
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Thank you all for your congratulations. Yes, the exhaust note is soothing to her. I may have to put an exhaust on to increase the "soothing factor".

·
Registered
386 Posts
Congratz to you and your wife fella!!!!!!....and my F is a family mover and has had a baby seat in the back for the past year and a half. Its does its job well!!!!!

·
Premium Member
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
99 Posts
congratulations man!!....but your definitley going to have to ease up on the gas pedal now.:D

·
Premium Member
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
congratulations man!!....but your definitley going to have to ease up on the gas pedal now.:D
Thank you all.

PC, When she is in the car, I drive like grandma.

·
Registered
72 Posts
wow congratz, im expecting my 2nd son next month. i'm still goin to keep the F.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts