Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up it up yesterday it has 25k miles loaded for 38k. im getting bashed by bmw owners like crazy been a loyal bmw guy for over 15 years but the reliabilty of those cars is terrible..I tell u what..the IS F is one sexy ass car. unfortunately my F came with curb rash on 3 out of 4 wheels. i mean really did daddy buy his 16 yr old a car or something..how careless can u be..any suggestions? also it came with the K&N typhoon intake which is great def saves me dough cuz that would have been my first mod..cant tell how much of a difference it makes cuz i never drove it stock but it sound freaking awesome on there..this car sounds better than my previoulsy owned 08 supercharged saleen mustang." had to sell that the cop said i was doing "in excess of 120 mph in a 35 zone" stupid cop was coming down the hill i was going up and i wasnt doing more than 60. my lawyer made me sell it so i wouldnt get a year suspension. well it worked i only got 30 days..back to the IS F all i hear is how the m3 kils it and its pretty annoying. having owned and dumped crazy money into them I was just done.. Nothing looks better than our IS F fellas it bad ass.. well hope to hear from u guys..always looking for suggestions...headers and cat back will have to wait a bit cuz my wife will kill me..she didnt know i got the car till late last night cuz my daughter cant keep a secret..she wasnt happy,,oh well lol

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.