Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, this is my first post..wanted to say hello. I'm coming from the Corvette Forum as i'm very close to converting from my C6 to an F. Need more room for the family. Anyway, i test drove an '08 blue F with 15k miles in great condition yesterday in southern california. They are asking $45,990. Was hoping you guys could tell me what's a good offer on my end for it since you guys and gals know pricing better than I do. Thanks for your help and can't wait to not only be a contributing member of this forum but hopefully a new f owner in the near future. ;)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
thanks for the response..looks to have all the options minus the parking sensors..but has nav/dvd player, ml sound system, all black interior. minor curb rash on one of the rims. but other than that, looks to be fully loaded. what other features are big extras in an F?..oh btw its automatic with paddles. Would you say 43.5 or higher than that?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.