Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner

Navi/DVD override?

6K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  F'n around 
#1 ·
Hey which of you are using a module made to bypass vehicle in motion to use the navi and dvd player? Which company did you go with? Prestigious Society? DataSystems? Others? Which should I go with?

thanks

#4 ·
Prestigeous Society exclusively sells the R-Spec/Datasystems DVD/NAV override controller. I have this same unit on my ISF.

You may want to utilize the "SEARCH" function as this question has popped up many times.

#10 ·
same one I got

This is the same one I got. Got it off of ebay too...well my wife did as a present for me a last Christmas. It is easy to self install, but search this site and others for direction on how to take dash/console apart. there are step-by-step instructions that include pictures. I found that extremely helpful. Careful though, the Nav unit/stereo is heavy.

As for the bypass itself. It is great. It makes searching for businesses much more efficient instead of having to stop and type it in. The phone functions are completely useable too while in motion.

good luck.

#11 ·
i messaged the seller and asked if it works with my car and he said that it works with the JAPAN version and hes not sure if it works with the US IS-F. He does know it works with the 2006-2008 IS250 and 350. Im sure its the same, but I dont know if I wanna take that chance if its not 100%.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.