Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put my diffuser on this morning. What do you folks think?

Lou

Attachments

·
Premium Member
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
^^^^Nope. My Granddaughter held it while I masking taped it into place. The diffuser come predrilled with eight holes and eight nice self taping screws. Once in place, I drilled eight small holes in the bumper through the holes in the diffuser. Then put in the supplied screws. Took all of 15 minutes. It made it easier that I have ramps.

Lou

·
Premium Member
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
^^^^Here:

Exact Motorsports
907 Hanson Court
Milpitas, CA 95035

(408) 416 - 0061
(408) 263 - 8100

www.exactmotorsports.com

Lou

·
Premium Member
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What color did you paint the lower middle section of the rear bumper? Looks great that way with the rear diffuser.
Thank You. The color is a blended color. I mixed the stock mercury metallic with black, trying to come close to the color of the color of the wheels. I like this better than flat or glossy black that some others have done.

Lou

·
Registered
21 Posts
Thank You. The color is a blended color. I mixed the stock mercury metallic with black, trying to come close to the color of the color of the wheels. I like this better than flat or glossy black that some others have done.

Lou
Well the color definitely looks good. I like it and want to do something similar but I am not sure how good it would look on USB. I might end up going with a satin black instead of gloss or flat. Maybe I will just try flat black vinyl to get an idea to begin with.

·
LexusF.com SPAM Police
689 Posts
Looks good Lou. The paint sets off the back nicely too. I'm going to check into doing something like that on mine.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts