Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner

My ISF Vs Modded M3

7K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  Thecatch83 
#1 ·
Hi guys this is my first post on this forum.

It seems like all the info I request & search about this is true. I race my friend e92 m3 and beat him.His car has mods including RD exhaust,ecu repro,pulley, race gas...

My car is a complete bone stock almost 400 miles Silver ISF. We race as follow:

-From complete stop=beat him by 1-1 1/2 lenghts
-Rolling 1st gear=more than 2

Even when he launch early than me shifting from 2nd to 3rd I pass him from behind.

When I hit 4th to 5th I start pulling far away, like 3-4 lenghts.

As I explain before my car is bone stock, I just put wheel spacers front and rear.

Have any of you had experience racing with m3 or c63?

Couple of pics at the Lexus ISF launch event.

See less See more
#2 ·
Not sure if you meant by racing on a circuit or plain out street racing but there are plenty of guys here that has raced enough cars..
Personally myself raced Mustang GT,Wrx Sti, few lexus's mainly IS300's..
Only thing i'm not sure is if any of them were modded..they all were highway races..If they were it's possible that they could of hands down beaten me or just that F is lighter car and other cars weren't modded enough..However I do know that really heavily modded Evo's and Sti's will beat the F..If they're not maybe by few inches F could take them..

In any case I'm sure lot of guys will post here once they see this thread..

#5 ·
Welcome to the site! Seems like a good kill on the M3. I am still yet to race one.

I have raced a moderately modified s2000, C5 corvette (not z06), 2 c6 corvette's, both modified, a heavily modified g35 and I think thats about it so far :)

Again, welcome to the site and nice M3 kill

#8 ·
I'm still waiting for my first real race!!! All kinds of idiots pull up beside me giving me the nod to race, I won't waste my time with cars that I'd pass in reverse. I did however toy with some loser in a g35, he had it coming, acting all cool with his girlfiend in the car.lol I've passed the same new m3 in traffic a couple of times, we always look at each other with little grins on our faces, we'll meet up some day!

bigmike, how did you do against those cars? sorry if you've already mentioned in another post

#9 ·
I've never mentioned it in another post. I don't want to take this thread, if enough people really want to know I'll post a new one in the racing section. I pulled out on top of all of them except the two modified C6's, we were pretty neck and neck. I'll be happy to post about them in the section with when I pulled away and more specifics if you would like

And I know, just so I don't get flamed, I'm not the fastest or the best driver out there, most of these cars were just not that quick but wanted to see what the F could do compared to them :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.