Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry guys, seems the file was too large to post here. But go to Photo Gallery, most recent picture is me in the F giving a C 63 a run for its money. It was a nice day here in forever-summer Philippines. :)

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
Looking good in the picture, how was the track day? And how did the F do comparatively? :cool:

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pretty good for Philippine standards. We had two R8s, a GTR with full HKS exhaust which sounds like an F1, a Cayenne Turbo with active suspension, aside from the C63 and the F. The rest was a mixture of Evos and Subarus. There were 28 cars all told, a decrease from the ususal 40 since Shell pulled out their sponsorship of 40 liters per car. But it was fun none-the-less, smaller numbers tend to be more cohesive and friendly. On thr track it was neck and neck between my baby and the C63. But we were egged on to drag and I lost by a car length. Not bad given the difference in displacement. He pulled away from 4th. I'm sureI could have done better in launching it but I felt bad for the tires. he he..

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
Awesome. Do you have any other new pics yet beside that one on the track?

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
what no jeepnees in the race? i have some friends from makati compound, do u know the kintanars?
jeepneys in the track? hmmmm... like asking rickshaws to join track days. :) But in the drag races, they do have jeeps with all kinds of engines in them. Of course, don't expect them to handle. Sorry, I don't know any of the Kintanars.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Awesome. Do you have any other new pics yet beside that one on the track?
Flip, I know I promised you pics of the F taken in the country. I will surely post them once I have decent ones. By the way thanks for the link for Vorsteiner, I'm thinking of getting a front lip. I really think the F could use more front downforce.

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
Yeah no doubt. Make sure you take plenty of pics when you get the lip on!

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
dude i was kidding about the jeepnees if memory serves they told me there from ww11.
He he.. Oh ok. But you still see them running around in different iterations, some in complete stainless steel, not brushed like the Deloreans though. Maybe it's time for you to pay a visit down here and see the nice beaches too...yes, Beaches.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts