Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner
61 - 78 of 78 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
I agree, last one is sick :eek:

Thanks! Next weekend a bunch of us are taking a cruise up to the white mountains in NH. I'll take more then :)
Ohhh snap, I'm excited about those pics!

·
LexusF.com Moderator
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
I agree, last one is sick :eek:

Ohhh snap, I'm excited about those pics!
You should come up and join us for the cruise up to the Kancamancus Highway in NH. There are some hairpin turns up there :) I'm staying over night and doing a hike the next day!

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
You should come up and join us for the cruise up to the Kancamancus Highway in NH. There are some hairpin turns up there :) I'm staying over night and doing a hike the next day!
I wish, its a little long of a drive from the middle of Texas to Mass. I'll let you know the next time I come up and if I decide to bring the F :)

Until then, keep posting pics, they are bada$$

·
LexusF.com Moderator
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
I wish, its a little long of a drive from the middle of Texas to Mass. I'll let you know the next time I come up and if I decide to bring the F :)

Until then, keep posting pics, they are bada$$
Yeah that would be some drive if you drove up hahah. I did see a silver IS-F being test driven at a dealership the other day. I like how you can see all the details on the silver. It's kind of hidden with the black.

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
Love that last shot!

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
^^Gorgeous pic! Any more from your trip this weekend?

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
Dude, awesome shots! How was the trip? Looks like there were some fun roads from your pics :)

·
LexusF.com Moderator
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #78 ·
Wow I'm impressed. That's great work that you did. It would be nice if you could include me in the credits as the photographer :) How long did that take you? Thumbs up from me. -Nicholas Lin

Hey man really nice pics!

I actually was inspired by your pics to make a photo slideshow of it, check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VubWK8UA8k

61 - 78 of 78 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.