Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
new camaro or old? V8 or V6 (did it have dual exhausts?)

·
Registered
124 Posts
I have a buddy with an SS that wants to run. Should go a good race. Power, weight, 0-60, all look similar. I should be going to the track soon to get baseline times for my F and see who wins between us.

·
Registered
124 Posts
He's got a cat-back. He's has a manual though and has never been to the track with it. It should be a good one. Thinking we are going on Wed. June 9th so I'll report back with the results.

·
Registered
124 Posts
The IS-F is definitely faster than the new camaro SS. I already raced him and give him over 3 cars length.
Good to know. Was this from a stop or roll? Both cars stock?

·
Registered
124 Posts
It was from about 50mph my car was stock... only had a joe z intake tube and a tom's drop in and i guess the camaro was stock too as it was still relatively newly released.
Cool. Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Well just to follow-up. I went to the track and ran a new camaro ss and a c5z06. I took the carmaro by about 5 car lengths at the end of the track and the c5z06 by around .5 car. c5z06 had an intake and lightweight flywheel. Here's the vid:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.