Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can i get an IS-F or F-Sport license plate frame? I've seen them on the internet but cant find anyplace to buy one im dying to have one to put on my brand new Ultrasonic Blue IS-F!!!!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Call 1-800-565-3987 ask for the genius bar, I bought a black one there.I believe they also have chrome
Thanks sooo much i called them today and it should be here some time this week since i live so close to there i also ordered the Is-F shirt and Hat!:D

·
Registered
258 Posts
"Thanks sooo much i called them today and it should be here some time this week since i live so close to there i also ordered the Is-F shirt and Hat"

Anytime, mine is actually a gloss black frame, I too also have a shirt in black, they also have white.They also have a key chain and the IS-F watch which is real nice! Just ask for it they got it all for the "F"
Whereabouts do you live? You can send me a private message if you dont want anyone to know, I'm in the Pompano Beach area.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
"Thanks sooo much i called them today and it should be here some time this week since i live so close to there i also ordered the Is-F shirt and Hat"

Anytime, mine is actually a gloss black frame, I too also have a shirt in black, they also have white.They also have a key chain and the IS-F watch which is real nice! Just ask for it they got it all for the "F"
Whereabouts do you live? You can send me a private message if you dont want anyone to know, I'm in the Pompano Beach area.
i live in the in the miami area. Do you know of any meets for lexus' not just IS-F owners, or IS-F owners?

·
Registered
117 Posts
305, you can PM me for some pics of my IS-F lic. plate frame if you'd like. I bought mine off a Lexus dealer who put it up on eBay. Price was reas., too.

Enjoy your ride!

Rushnut

1 - 10 of 10 Posts