·
Premium Member
710 Posts
Awesome!!!!!

Lou

·
Registered
60 Posts
I hope it sells. More importantly, I hope that Lexus uses that engine in another car the way Cadillac uses the ZR1 Vette engine in the cts-v. I would be tempted to trade up for a v-10 GSF.

·
Registered
294 Posts
does anyone know the price yet I'm very temepted to sell my house haha

·
Registered
294 Posts
Wow the price is expected to be 350,000 to 375,000. What happened to them making it under 200,000? That price seems a bit steep but I'm sure its more then you could ever ask for in a car. Atleast I hope. Doesn't look like I'll be getting one anytime soon haha. I was hoping for 150,000. If I sold both my cars I could maybe make it happen but no way in hell at 350,000. Just imagine the maintence on that thing.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I am disappointed in its price too. For that price u can a Carrera GT and an even more wicked V-10. It was locked in what seemed like perpetual development. Really sweet sounding exhaust but not at 2x the original price target.

·
Premium Member
882 Posts
There was no "Original" price taget ever set, only rumors. To my understanding, all are Pre-sold already, and will be going for much more that whatever the MSRP ends up at.

Rumor has it LEXUS will lock in the buyer to sell back the vehicle to LEXUS if they want to sell it, not allow to sell to the general public. Similar to what Ferrari did/does with their vehicle's.

·
Premium Member
303 Posts
I am disappointed in its price too. For that price u can a Carrera GT and an even more wicked V-10. It was locked in what seemed like perpetual development. Really sweet sounding exhaust but not at 2x the original price target.

Good luck driving the GT on the streets. It is so low that you risk damage just leaving the Porsche dealership.:eek:

With only 500 being produced worldwide, and then no more, it will be more exclusive than the current Ferrari models. They will all be sold believe me.

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
I was in Miami this past Wednesday for the LFA press event. I am editing video and photos that I took as we speak. The LFA is an incredible machine. Whoever is fortunate to buy one, you are lucky!

·
Registered
141 Posts
There was no "Original" price taget ever set, only rumors. To my understanding, all are Pre-sold already, and will be going for much more that whatever the MSRP ends up at.

Rumor has it LEXUS will lock in the buyer to sell back the vehicle to LEXUS if they want to sell it, not allow to sell to the general public. Similar to what Ferrari did/does with their vehicle's.
I could be wrong but I was under the understanding that the $375,000 was correct and that the dealership was holding the titles for two years to keep people that want to flip the car for profits away. I thought at the end of the two years, the owner would receive the title. I read that Lexus did this to make sure the car did not end up going down the price gouging path.

Steve

·
Registered
194 Posts
I hope it sells. More importantly, I hope that Lexus uses that engine in another car the way Cadillac uses the ZR1 Vette engine in the cts-v. I would be tempted to trade up for a v-10 GSF.
please lurk more and post less. Cadillac doesnt use the ZR-1 engine in the CTS-V. and its already been announced that it will be v-8 in the GS-F and has different ecu adjustments that produce 450hp compared to the IS-F at 416hp.

that being said i have also heard that it is like the Ferrari program for the sales.

That should be the one of two models in the US that are touring under Lexus USA. The yellow one is on the west coast and the white one is on the east making the rounds.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Lurk more and post less? Whatever dude. Rock on with your bad self. I will just close my acct here anyways. So whoever is in charge of that - please delete me.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Lurk more and post less? Whatever dude. Rock on with your bad self. I will just close my acct here anyways.
its the internet relax dont take it all personal. guess your sarcasm meter is off. I was trying to inform you so you dont have to run and hide.

·
Registered
79 Posts
60 GRAND DOWN $12,749.00/MONTH FOR 2 YEARS THEN CAR CAN BE PURCHASED.
t

1 - 15 of 15 Posts