Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had my deposit down for the pst 12 months on one of these. Has anyone else got their name down with Lexus?

I did the same with the SC430 when that was a concept car, and more recently with the Audi R8, which believe me, will take some beating.

Both were amongst the first in the UK, so well worth the exercise

I look forward to a road test when the LF-A is produced!

·
Registered
35 Posts
I didn't realize you could put down a deposit on one.Sounds like an official confirmation of production to me.If only I had the money...sigh...

·
Premium Member
882 Posts
Should be a 2010 model, about 375 to 400'ish for the vehicle. Other than that no real specs. I can tell you that after the 24 hour race this month, we should know more!!!

$1,000 bucks gets your name on the list, and once it's official, we take another $4,000.

·
Premium Member
882 Posts
It's most likely going to be a 2011 model. Released early I'm sure.
9 orders so far at my store.... Who's next?

·
Premium Member
882 Posts
Deposits depend on the dealership for the most part, our deposit on a LF-A is a $5,000 check. Deposits are refundable.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I'm still dreaming, but researching regardless. I'm told the traditional lease will be an option for those who are granted a chance to buy/lease. Still waiting on ETA info.

·
Premium Member
882 Posts
You are correct. You can only lease the vehicle, it will be a 24 month lease, and they are estimated to arrive summer of next year. I'm also being told that the total allocation has been filled. So, if your not on a list, your chances of getting one now are very slim!

Good luck !!

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
I thought these were $375k? am I reading wrong? its $150-175k now?
The LFA is roughly starting at $375k. I will assume the price will go higher granted you add the customizable options to the car.

Where in the hell are you getting $150-175? :confused:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts