IS F by Fox Marketing/Artisan Performance
Fox Marketing and Artisan Performance teamed to create this subtle yet aggressive makeover of the already aggressive IS F. The subtle part involves the numerous bodywork changes, which enhance rather than rethink the lines of the IS F, making it look even more muscular in the process. ‘Aggressive’ can be applied to the engine which gets the full twin-turbo treatment. Fox expects the changes will yield something north of 600 horsepower.
• BASF Glasurit Sunset Orange Pearl paint
• Webasto Hollandia 9001 sunroof
• BodyKits.com Licensed Fox Marketing front bumper
• BodyKits.com Licensed Fox Marketing side skirts
• BodyKits.com Licensed Fox Marketing rear valance
• Custom fender flares
• Lightwurkz BASF Black painted HID headlights
• Lightwurkz BASF Black tinted taillights
• Impressive Signs graphics
• Meguiar's Car Care Products
• Paint & body by Powell Customs
• Black leather seats with blue stitching
• Callaway golf clubs in the trunk
• Artisan Twin-Turbo kit
• Artisan air intake with AMSOIL filter
• Artisan front mount intercooler
• Brian Crower connecting rods
• JE Pistons
• Mishimoto radiator
• AMSOIL 0w-30 synthetic engine oil
• AMSOIL transmission fluid
• Tuned by Kenny Strickler - TurboChargers.com
• Artisan cat-back exhaust Suspension
• Eibach Pro Kit Wheels
• Front: 20x9.5 iForged FS Imola
• Rear: 20x11.5 iForged FS Imola
• Front: 255/35-20 Toyo T1R
• Rear: 305/30-20 Toyo T1R
Guys wanted to sign and show you the Fox/Artisan Is-f. This vehicle is being built for Lexus and the 2008 SEMA show. It will officially debut in the Lexus booth SEMA 2008.
The IS-F will be in the Toyo Tires booth this weekend @ the Toyo Tire Nationals in Maple grove.
Artisan will be working very closely with Lexus launching performance parts for the IS-F with potential release prior to SEMA. Artisan will have exhaust, intake, pullies and a turbo kit on the vehicle by November. I would think we will have the exhaust and intakes in stock by the end of Sept.
Just wanted to let the community know of the products in the works.
Enjoy the pics