Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well Fml is all i have to say after an older lady in a Rolls Royce cut me off on a a turn and hit me off a cliff, police report came back and she's fully at fault.

Mods I had on car:
Resonators out
Matte Black Exhaust tips plus grill
Lexus badge blacked out
lowered
had 275 ps2s gripped greatt

i also HAd alpine white leather

·
Registered
222 Posts
Holy cow. well atleast you were hit by a Rolls and not a civic with no insurance.

·
Premium Member
58 Posts
OMG!!! I am glad that you and your friends are okay. Looking at your charred and mangled car made me sick to my stomach. Daym, I can't believe that happened. Good luck finding a new ride. Keep us posted.

·
Registered
55 Posts
holy crap...i can't believe you 3 were able to walk away from that...you must have said your prayers the night before...are you going to get another F or something else?

·
LexusF.com SPAM Police
689 Posts
Damn Andrew, that sucks. I'm sorry to hear that that happened. Glad to hear that everyone is ok. Hope you are able to upgrade to the 2010.

·
LexusF.com Moderator
390 Posts
I hope you sue the crap out of that old hag. She doesn't deserve to drive, let alone drive a RR. Glad to hear you and your 2 friends survived that horrific event. This video just made me sick to my stomach.

·
Registered
124 Posts
That's terrible. At least you are alright and I'd assume be taken care of by her insurance. What are you looking to replace it with?

·
Premium Member
360 Posts
Holy crap! I'm glad you and your friends are OK.

I saw the Missouri plates on your car. Where did the accident happen? I live in St. Louis, so I was just curious.

Good luck finding your next car.

Jeff
08 Smoky Granite Mica IS F

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I shipped the car from out of state hence the license plate and thanks for the support, her insurance paid me already and im thinking of of course getting another F just thinking which year and color, but I am down for an 08 if i can upgrade the limited Slip D.

·
Registered
386 Posts
So sorry for your loss but thank goodness it was a Rolls that hit ya and you guys are ok. Good luck on your future ride.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Sorry to hear that, but as mentioned, you're alive and able to drive an F again! Wonder what caused it to flame up? Gasoline tank ruptured? How soon are you looking to buy? I may have access to a mint 08 with 13k miles and a full clear bra, silverstone, with tinted windows, sat radio and I-pod adapter.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts