Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I notice that BMW has lot of accessories for the drivers and enthusiasts..
For example I ran into someone who had a Jacket with the M Logo which is right out of M series cars and I started the conversation by telling him that he had a nice jacket which really was..
And he told me that he owned a M6..
Long story short why not have a F Jacket of some sort for IS-F owners? No?
I think it's good idea.:cool:
It would have the F logo on the front and back would say something like"What is the F? in a little writing of some sort..

·
Registered
187 Posts
there r jackets and shirts, I just find wearing the shirt of an awesome car when u get out of it is far too much overkill
i love my car
but it would just be too much
i have the drytech f shirt, its damn comfortable
but i never ware it in my car
its my rule
;lol

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
The number of F cars out there is only a fraction of the M's. I've asked Lexus why they don't have an expanded selection of "F" apparel and the simple answer is cost. Low volume and minimal return on investment.

There was a "F" jacket available for some time, but it was expensive and sat on many dealership parts dept. shevles.

www.thelexuscollection.com

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There was a "F" jacket available for some time, but it was expensive and sat on many dealership parts dept. shevles.

www.thelexuscollection.com
What? What? I didn't see any jacket my dealership? Holding out on me!!
If it's under $200.00 I would of gotten one of course it would have to be right size!!:)

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
The F jacket has been around for almost 2 years. It was a softshell jacket in black made by Ping. It had the same sized embroidered F on the front, similar to the one stitched on the side of the seats. I think msrp was $199.00 if I recall correctly.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The F jacket has been around for almost 2 years. It was a softshell jacket in black made by Ping. It had the same sized embroidered F on the front, similar to the one stitched on the side of the seats. I think msrp was $199.00 if I recall correctly.

Now, finding it and then hopefully it's the right size, at least it will be bigger this way I can always customize it to make it my size..:confused:

·
Registered
28 Posts
The number of F cars out there is only a fraction of the M's.
Also, I'd bet that there is a higher percentage of M drivers who are douchy show-off types that will get decked out head-to-toe in order to let the whole world know they drive an M.

Lexus does offer an F-design polo on the web site now.

·
Registered
377 Posts
I personally get attached to a serious car, when I have 2 different jackets from when I owned my modded WRX STi.

I used to wear them when I drove the car to car meets, car shows.

I guess it's kind of bold, but during car shows people always get drawn to it and ask questions about the vehicle, I thought it was pretty cool.

The one jacket I had (still got it) was the 2006 official World Rally Jacket with all the sponsors and the STi badging.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts