Lexus marks its return to the SEMA Show with another selection of exciting project cars following its official debut at the 2007 show. This year, Lexus will feature eight project vehicles at its exhibit:
• Five Axis “Project GS” luxury sport sedan
• Five Axis “Project IS F” with a newly fortified engine
• F-Sport-equipped IS 350 with a new concept body kit
• Four new projects based on the IS F high-performance sport sedan
• A specially modified LX 570 luxury utility vehicle
All of the vehicles will be available for viewing at the Lexus exhibit tent, located outside between the Central and South Halls of the Las Vegas Convention Center. The tent sits next to the Motor Trend Proving Ground powered by Lexus, where the 416-horsepower IS F and an F-Sport equipped IS 350 will be available for test drives.
Credit: Lexus USA