Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been searching but can't find one. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
120 Posts
It is a new car...prob want to wait a lil bit. Have you tried calling K&N directly?

·
Registered
258 Posts
I've already spoke with a rep for the company two weekes ago 07/14/08 and he said they dont have one made for that vehicle yet so I put in claim to have one sent to me asap when they come out.SRT Racing (Swift Racing Technologies) has a filter and an "true" dual exhaust with pics on a dyno for the "F", it was posted on this site somewhere, if you cant find it I think the site is SRT.COM----I think?

·
Registered
272 Posts
Its swiftracing.com I emailed k&n as well and they said it wasn't made either. I went ahead and ordered the SRT intake, there claiming about 20whp gains because of the tubing size and the race ecu. There exhaust gives about 15whp, both mods are giving more or less 35whp together. They have there dyno posted on their website as well as a video.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Looks like there having a sale on the Swift Racing Intake. $200 off regular price.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Spoke with Swift. It's not a drop in/take out replacement.

There is wire splicing and soldering involved and it's not easy to put back to stock should there be a need to prior to a dealer visit.

If anyone has installed one in their IS-F I would be most interested in hearing about your install and your driving impression....

·
Registered
77 Posts
There is wire splicing and soldering involved and it's not easy to put back to stock should there be a need to prior to a dealer visit.

If anyone has installed one in their IS-F I would be most interested in hearing about your install and your driving impression....

I'll let you know next week I just ordered mine. The description doesn't mention anything about splicing or soldering so we'll see.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have ordered both intake and exhaust....I am contemplating getting a before and after dyno done to check information by SRT. Should receive and have installed in a couple weeks.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have requested an air & oil filter for the F from K&N as well - perhaps if they receive enough inquiries, they will develop them.

You mey e-mail a request to them at:

[email protected]

Include "2008 Lexus ISF, 5.0L" in the message.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I spoke to the guy from swift racing.... he did say there is wire splicing and soldering involved which was one of the reasons I ended up not getting it... let me know how the install goes... maybe if its not that bad, i'll end up getting it anyways.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts