Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just wanted to say hi, im new to the forum, just recently picked up a used 08 Matador Red F, im super stoked on the car, got a great deal with only 13k miles. Ive been a honda/acura guy my whole life, except my Yamaha bikes, but i must say i've had my eye getting an F for about 6 mouths before they came out, just had to wait for my lease on my 07 TL type S to be up, and found a great deal on this one, I wanted white, black or blue, couldnt beat the deal on this one.... Love this car, although im going to need to open a new account at discount tire, or tire rack, because im sure ill be blowing through tires every 2-3 months, LOL. Coming from a front wheel drive car to this is just awesome, Love it, cant say enough good things about it. If i could figure out how to put pics up, i would. LOL

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
i picked it up for a tad over 40k, they originally listed it for 51999.00, so i think i did pretty well. (i think, lol) even if i really didnt im happy about my deal, especially since im the car business, and according to book values, i got it waaaay back of trade-in/wholesale, which seems good to me.

as for mods....

-intake
-exhaust
-lower it (level out annoying huge front wheel gap to match rear)
-wheel spacers to flush the wheels to the body
-maybe when time for tires some a little wider

I was thinking it would be cool to paint my roof black, and also powder coat the stock wheels gloss black (feedback?!?) I think it might look kinda sick with the red? has anyone painted the stock wheels Black??? I really like the stock wheels to be honest...

other than im pretty happy, and dont have much in the works for it,

how the heck do i post a pic, i have no clue how to put a pic on here?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.