Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to say that for the first time I drove a long distance (135 miles round trip) and the car drove like a Lexus---smooth,and when I needed to pass or speed up the power was there and thensome.I normally only put maybe 20 miles a week so for me this was alot and I cant say how pleased I am that I purchased this vehicle.Just wanted to share my thoughts because I know I'm not the only one...lol :D

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
"You must be planning on keeping the IFS for a long time."

At least 10 maybe 15 years depending on the future market etc...There's talk that the "IS" is gonna take over for the slumping SC430 Coupe, with a 2 door coupe and a convertible coming and all will be available with the "F" engine to compete with the "M" and "AMG" classes.So that might affect the "F". Info from the inner circles....

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
"You must be planning on keeping the IFS for a long time.My guess is there will be gas, but prices will be $12.99 per gallon."

People hate Bush...once he's out of office the price wont be so high.He's part of the reason for our gas... the SOB.... JMO

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.