Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, just stopping by to introduce myself, i just bought an 08 ISF in silver, i love this car! i had an 05 Acura TL, i cant get over how fast this car is, for the street its crazy, but thats ok, told my son that mom will never be late to baseball or soccer practice again! :) my husband loves it too, its a rough ride but worth it, a quality car through and through, glad we got it! enjoy everyone!

·
Registered
295 Posts
Congrats! Not too many ladies appreciate it, really nice to know you do. Your son will know you've arrived to fetch him, just step on the brakes and floor the throttle and tell your son.. watch out for the white smoke...
Hope to catch you more at the forum.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Look into putting a set of Tein Lowering springs into your IsF,, It softens up the bumps in this car alot and drives so much better,, Day and Night difference... Better Ride, better looks and relatively cheap,, lowers only by 1inch in the front and .6 in the back..

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
Congratulations. Welcome to the ISF family! Make sure you share pics of your new ride.

·
Premium Member
360 Posts
Welcome and congrats on your new F. I traded up from a 04 TL which was a great car. The F is in a whole different league though :)

Jeff
08 Smoky Granite Mica IS F

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well i wanted to send you all a pic, my husband took some this weekend, but it says there 2 big to upload to this, ill see if i can get one to you guys this week, i tried doing it to the member photo gallery, didnt do something right

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
DAM I LOVE THAT CAR! i finally figured out how to do it, now you can see a picture of my baby, yes quite a step up in power from my 05 TL, TL's are nice cars too, but they dont compare to these, there in a class by themselves, i told my husband i wish i could shrink it down to hotwheel size and put it under my pillow everynight! i think he thinks im nuts! :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts