Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Relax I have had my car since Feb of 08. If it was available when you were in the market for it you could have bought it. Today was first day returning to stock. WOW I thought I bought a new car. All I can say is the original engineering is spot on. I will keep the car now!!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
OK the exhaust is off the car and I want to sell it. The exhaust system is sitting at my Lexus dealer and is awaiting a buyer. I do not do e-bay or any other internet buying program. For any serious buyer you can contact my dealer to verify actual possesion. After that we can work out the details. The price of $800 does not cover shipping.

Let's get this deal done!!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
I guess that's fair. I am in the process of working out a deal with the first person who contacted me on the exhaust. If it does not go through I will let you know. If it does go through I will post the exhaust has been sold.

·
Registered
68 Posts
cool. ready to pay if the other person doesn't take it.

thanks

·
Registered
72 Posts
i think he sold it he hasn't responded to my pm or this thread. try to pm him and see or update us on the situation if u hear anything from him.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.