Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
LexusF.com Moderator
390 Posts
jeff, please post in the correct forum. this thread has been moved. also, please state your location and provide more details of the items: color, condition, mileage. thanks!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
joe z intake with afe filter

jeff, please post in the correct forum. this thread has been moved. also, please state your location and provide more details of the items: color, condition, mileage. thanks!
I am located in los angeles the color of the joe z intake is blue the intake is clean and i have about 4k miles on it the filter has 4k miles on it as well its all in mint condition

·
Registered
13 Posts
Did these not sell last month?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Did these not sell last month?
some one was suppose to buy it. i told him i would tell him how much shipment would cost but i never got around cause i got kinda busy things slowed off so i am able to sell now. Are u interested?

·
Registered
13 Posts
some one was suppose to buy it. i told him i would tell him how much shipment would cost but i never got around cause i got kinda busy things slowed off so i am able to sell now. Are u interested?
Yes, I would be after seeing a picture of the items. Feel free to post in this thread or I can PM you my email address to send them.

·
Registered
13 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.