Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got my Joe Z PTS exhaust installed today. The install was fast and took 1hr 10 min(3 skinny asians worked on it:p). I'm very happy with the results and sound. Sound is deep and no drone at all while idling or at low speeds. At WOT the exhaust sound really opens up but it seems like power band is more spread out evenly with the exhaust as I don't get that hard 3500 rpm kick as much. Now just waiting for my intake to arrive so I can dyno this dog again:D

Thanks to a friend of mine named Joe, Otto and another guy at autotech for the install. Sorry for the crappy quality pics. Pics taken with blackberry camera.

Heavy ass stock exhaust.

Xpipe getting installed.

Then resonator pipe installed

Tightening the bolts and finishing up

1 hr 10 mins and Finished:)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Joe Z

Where did you buy it 88? Im in Calgary as well. I was gonna do the group buy but wanted to wait till spring.
How much CDN shipping inc if you dont mind me asking.
Do the tailpipes marry up well to the stock diffusers? How do they look?

Thanks

·
Registered
14 Posts
And the most interesting use of bunjie cords goes to 88...

Ugh, I wish I would have had some when I installed the Borla on my 350 by myself.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Where did you buy it 88? Im in Calgary as well. I was gonna do the group buy but wanted to wait till spring.
How much CDN shipping inc if you dont mind me asking.
Do the tailpipes marry up well to the stock diffusers? How do they look?

Thanks

I ordered it from Carson Toyota in LA, CA. It was 1599 usd + 120usd shipping. Came out to around 2000 cad. I highly doubt they'll be another group buy for this exhaust as they already had one before and some other members tried to do another one but got denied cuz it was already a great price for a full dual exhaust and for the power gains it gets.

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
Glad you got it installed easily and are enjoying it :cool:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts