Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
LexusF.com Moderator
390 Posts
Yeah you can special order one with no options, but you'd pay MSRP. You'd get more bang for your buck buying one already on the lot or coming in pre-configured for what you would have paid for a no-option car at MSRP.

·
LexusF.com Moderator
390 Posts
Well to give you an idea of how much the car will cost you after you get it even a base model here is what i've paid:

All service done at my dealership
1. Front Brake Pads/Rotors: $1390.00
2. Oil Maintenance 10K: $450.00
3. Oil Maintenance 18K: $450.00
And i am due for rear brake pads/ rotors soon. This has only been within the first 15 months. I wished someone could've told me this before i got the car. I just hate spending that kind of money on service. But it is a great car and the ML sound system is awesome. Everytime i get in to another car i can hear the difference in sound. GPS is a must and all other options are pretty much standard. If you get it new the car will cost you at least 50k.
Dam! That is why I do my own maintenance. I did do my last oil change at the dealer, but I provided all the Mobil 1 oil and OEM oil filter to them. They charged me $32.50 out the door and checked/reset my TPMS per warranty and washed/cleaned the car inside and out for free. :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.