Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner

ISF Vegas Speedway

6K views 19 replies 9 participants last post by  Flipside909 
#1 ·
I am the Lexus "F" champion at our dealership. I am going to Vegas Speedway next week, the 13th,14,and 15th and pound the ISF around the track. Are there any other Lexus F forum members who are also their dealerships "F" champions, and going to Vegas Speedway?

#7 ·
PIcked up mine on 1-31-08 ! They said the Western >

US received a total of 20 units to be split between the 63 Lexus dealers in that area. Seems like they'd have to cut the cars up in thirds to do that though??? That's why I picked mine up within hours of the call, didn't want them to cut it up!! :) They, the Western USA, will be gettting 20 a month for the next few months......

#14 ·
Make it even tougher on me as it is huh :):)

Do you have pics of the alpine interior, i mean close pics ?

The more and more I think about it, it is going such a pain to maintain such a white interior and not sure it will age well at all.

Really thinking about going black with the dark blue stiching.

#17 ·
Bakasan,

Think I spoke to you about the availbilty of them, thanks for the info. and help. For everyone else out there I work for a division within Toyota that investigates quality issues on all vehciles under the TMS umbrella. Haven't seen anything come across to us yet...but we have had a blue w/alpine white interior IS-F a couple of months for testing purposes. Warning that white interior looks great but it's hard to keep clean!!!.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.