Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone... I Am The Isf Champ From Smithtown Lexus, And We Are Trying To Get An Isf Show.. Anyone Interested In Coming Down, Showing Off Thier Cars With The Other Owners And Fans??? We're Looking To Do It Around The End Of The Month..

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
Welcome to the site! Where is Smithtown Lexus located? Do they have to have aftermarket parts or can the F's be "stock"?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
"F" parts

Nothin new that I know about yet, but I got my people at Lexus on it

·
Banned
109 Posts
I would love to have a large meet but I would like to wait until some aftermarket products hit the street, wheels, tasteful carbon fiber, exhaust etc. Hanging out and taking pictures of 100 stock IS-F's just doesn't sound appealing.

Damn the aftermarket!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
Man I wish there were more F's on this board who lived in Texas where we could get something going

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
Thats nice of you jctheplaya haha

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hopefully we'll have some aftermarket items available soon... but for now we can get these in the air on lifts... check out whats going on with everyone else... it'll be a great event.. if you know the area I'm 1/2 mile west of the smithhave mall

·
LexusF.com Moderator
150 Posts
That would be neat.. but 3 hour drive for me coming from RI...I'm actually going down this weekend to Manhattan.

·
Premium Member
431 Posts
im down!! are there food and refreshments that are available cause that would be awesome hahaha!!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
it looks like it will be on Saturday, October 25th for the ISF get together... I don't know how many people are going to come, but I would like to get a head count so I can get food, drinks and something else for you guys coming out lined up. if you know anyone that has an F or its competition tell them to come too, it will be great, they'll think that thier car is great and we'll know are is better. The more people the better it will be...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts