Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am new to this forum and posted on the ''introduction'' thread.

I was wondering if any of you could provide me a part number and/or dealer/supplier to get any year model ISF OEM Intake Manifold. No need for the throttle body, gaskets, hoses etc... just the manifold.

Reason being, is I am using this for a project vehicle and this manifold design is absolutely perfect as far as runner length, plenum volume, throttle body location and overall height.

Not to mention I was happy to see the gains (13rwhp) from Elite Auto after Extrude Honing this manifold on a stock ISF.

I do not own an ISF just yet, but here in the next few months I will be a proud owner.

Plan on Sikky headers, Greddy exhaust and K/N intake right off the bat.

I love the fact that a members ISF has run 11.91 all motor! UNREAL for a 4 door monster. And I dig the 8spd direct shift transmission and the auto rev matching.

I could go on and on... Anyway guys, if you have a site sponsor for OEM parts and/or dealer, whomever that could supply me any year model ISF Intake manifold that would be great!

Thanks,
Cory J.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Welcome Cory :)

You will be extremely happy with the F from a technology, reliability, and performance point of view. It really is the only 4 door car that has it all. I just had my PPE headers installed yesterday and fresh rotors and brakes. The rental company gave me a brand new Charger... Man was I happy to see the F after that.

Anyway, when I was looking for the header gasket part #, I just stopped by the dealership parts counter and the guy printed out an exploded view of the part of the engine I was interested in. It seems to include the intake manifold too.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I have an unmodified OEM intake manifold that was on my car. Another IM was purchased new from Lexus, port and polished, and then swapped out with the stock one to eliminate downtime. If you are interested I might consider selling it... as buying it from Lexus is pretty expensive.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I have an unmodified OEM intake manifold that was on my car. Another IM was purchased new from Lexus, port and polished, and then swapped out with the stock one to eliminate downtime. If you are interested I might consider selling it... as buying it from Lexus is pretty expensive.
PM me the price your willing to sell it for, I'm a motivated buyer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts