Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just wanted to let everyone know that I am selling the car. It is something I don't want to do by any means. It is an 2008 Lexus ISF 20,XXX miles, with the 5.0L V8 pushing stock 416hp and 371lbs, with an 8 speed tranny. It is loaded with everything but the headlight washers and dynamic cruise control ( radar cruise). Black leather with a blue stitching. I have put in 4500k HID fogs, Borla axle back exaust, an aFe pro dry filter, and tinted the tail lights. All these after market parts do not affect the warranty at all. I have done all the maintenance at Lexus of Tulsa with me bringing my own Mobil 1 synthetic oil. It does very well on fuel for a 400+hp car and is really great for trips too. There is a 3yr unlimited mileage on the wheels and tires for if anything happens to them like a pot hole. I can tell you that this car will not disappoint you and is one of the only cars I've liked more and more after owning it. I am located in Tulsa about 5 mins from the Tulsa international airport. Asking $42,000 obo.Please PM me for more details.

This car has ONLY been kept in a garage at work and at home and never driven in bad weather due to I have a 4x4 SUV.

·
Registered
20 Posts
not bad of a price.
obo?

what color is it?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
New price for the car is $44,500. I sold the extended warranty back but there is the option for the wheel and tires. I am located 5 mins from Tulsa international air port and could accommodate people who are willing to do that. It is obsidian black and just had it's 20k service at Lexus of Tulsa along with all of it's services. There is a Lexus sun shade that will go with it too.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Great looking car. Any luck yet? I know they were selling zero mile 2008 ISF's for $48-49,000.00. I would be shocked if you get over $40k for the car. Not saying it's not worth it...........just a bad time to be selling these cars.

Good luck!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just added some newer pictures. The price is at $44,450 and that includes all the add ons plus i have a Lexus windshield heat shield that goes with it. I am 5 mins from the Tulsa airport and would accommodate those who would fly in!!!

Also I just had the 20k service done at Lexus of Tulsa and ready to go for another 5k.

Rock

I have had a couple different people call but nothing serious yet. Haven't put in on anything other than forums and craigslist. I am thinking about putting it on ebay and/or autotrader to get more looks at it. That 08 F's with no miles seems pretty cool if you could get one for that but from what i've looked at online is around 45k-46k for one like mine with nothing done to it. The dealership here has a red one for 48500. To me I feel this is a very fair price and knowing it has been at a good home is alot too!

·
Registered
141 Posts
FS

Is this still available? I really want to get away from black but thought I would ask.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Done!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
386 Posts
Good Luck and enjoy it if you bought it.
Andy

·
Registered
141 Posts
Thanks and I am very much looking forward to it. I have been a car enthusiast for as long as I can remember. I have participated in car shows for many years with great success so this car will be taken very good car of and I can't wait. Glad to going this group as well.

Steve

·
LexusF.com SPAM Police
689 Posts
@ ISFastBigA--Sorry to hear you sold, but congrats on getting it done. I hope you stick around the forums and maybe take the plunge again when you are ready.

·
LexusF.com SPAM Police
689 Posts
@ IS F Steve--CONGRATS!!! How long have you been looking? How are you gettting it? Flying/driving, shipping?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
@ ISFastBigA--Sorry to hear you sold, but congrats on getting it done. I hope you stick around the forums and maybe take the plunge again when you are ready.
Thanks! I'm going to med school and can't have a car like this just sitting around for 2 yrs while i'm in the Caribbean. Once I get out of school I will be looking at getting another one after I get some school debt payed off. Really one of the best cars out there on the market right now hands down.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I have been looking for about a month. I actually was going to put a deposit on a smoke IS F the day I saw this forum for the first time so it worked out well. I have about a 5.5 hour drive to pick it up. I am excited about it and feel this car was a good choice. My first choice was pearl white then smoke and I hate to say, black was not on my list as I have had several black cars in a row and just came out a black SRT-6. Oh well, the car will be spotless at all times and I am sure I will enjoy it.

Steve

·
LexusF.com SPAM Police
689 Posts
5.5 hour drive home will be fun. The hard pard is whoever drives you there is going to want to switch cars to get their chance in the F. That's what happened when I picked up my car. 2.5 hour drive home, I got to drive it 1.5 and my wife the last hour, It was hard for me to pull over to let her drive it, but it was her birthday.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I am sure I will experience the same thing. Seing how she really did not drive the SRT, this will be a welcome change for her. "Limited of course" :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts