Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,
Im new to the forum and wanted to say hi! I have a LEXUS RX400h at the moment but im changing it for an ISF on monday! Cant wait, as there are only 3 of them inIreland. Mine is silver and and im looking forward to taking it to the Nurburgring in Germany in may. Ive had the RX there 3 times and cant wait to do a couple of laps in the ISF. Great forum, and thanks again.

· Registered
141 Posts
Congratulations and that sounds great! I bet that is a lot of fun!

· Registered
386 Posts
Welcome and absolutely post some vids of the Ring!!!!! Enjoy the F and the exclusivity :)
Andy

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's an isf!

Well Guys, it's here!!
Picked it up on Monday and took it easy for about a mile, then floored it and enjoyed a relentless surge towords the horizon. Really is quicker than I thought it would be. I'll post pics shortly, but I'm loving it. Espically when it quitens down and becomes a comfy sedan to just drive easy! One question guys, what exactly does the sport button do, I haven't noticed any huge difference weather it's on or off. Maybe I'm doing something wrong!! Thanks again, Damo.

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sport button!!,

Just realised I had to be above 3600 rpm all the time to exploit the sport settings!! Really impressive the way this thing changes gears, and the throttle blip on down shifts is to die for!!! All passengers have been blown away by the whole package, speed, looks, build quality equipment level and exclusivity!! only sorry I didn't get one long ago!! Cheers guys.

· Registered
386 Posts
The Sport button remaps the throttle quicker and tightens the steering. You should notice a big difference between the two settings. Go out and drive about 40mph then engage the Sport mode. You should feel the whole car tighten up and the throttle get quicker and then turn it off after about 3 miles and you should then feel the whole car unwind.
Andy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.