Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just to let you know there's no video because my friend with the M3 had someone in his car filming (you'll understand in a minute). :)

This all happened last saturday...I was out gettin food with my gf, and I'm stopped at a light, and who pulls up?? One of my buddies with his 2 month old M3!! I later learned he had his "M" button pushed, with M DYnamic mode on, and off the light he launched way better than I did, but once I hit like 60 I was right back next to him. We went up to about 120, and by then I was a full car ahead. That in itself just made me feel awesome cause off the line it looked like he had me, but all the IS-F needed was 120mph to pass the M3!! THEN! on my way home after eating, two of my other buddies are out cruisin with their STi and EVO!! To make a long story short, we messed around the whole way home, and not once, from any MPH, or any gear did either of those cars even look like they were somewhat fast. Honestly every race had to have been AT LEAST 4-5 cars that they lost by. Oh and by the way, the EVO isn't stock, it has some work done, and is def faster than a stock evo.

Like I said, my friend with the M3 wont put the video up or let me put it up lol. GOD I LOVE MY CAR!!!

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
Sounds like some fun, just be careful out there on the streets

·
Registered
411 Posts
Show em how it's done!! Imagine after the S/C or Turbo upgrade!:eek: :eek:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ISFdan, it's ok if you post the video here, we won't show anyone, will we guys?

Lol trust me I would post it if I had it. My buddy with the m3 had someone in the car filming, and he will not give the video up lol. I promise if I somehow get the vid I'll post it ASAP!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts