Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
There have been some creative plates here and I wanted to start a thread on personal plates that everyone has been creative in thinking up and actually getting:

My personal plate on my car is "1 FUN F", I also own another one that says "IL OWN U" and changed plates for obvious reasons haha. Basically when a ZR1 spanks the poo poo out of you you dont need a plate that says this haha.
Andy

·
Registered
222 Posts
Isf Ast
Isf You
Isfnsxy

·
Premium Member
439 Posts
I never had any on my 08' but i picked up my 10' and im thinking of putting "M3EATER" or "ISFURM3" what do you guys think?
I like the "ISFURM3". You would have to mod the hell out the ISF though, so you could thoroughly spank any M3 that wanted some.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
F-Bomb haha I just Checked in my state and its "Not Available" either. hahaha. Good one man.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
how about "F UR BMW" lol
HAHAHA Its available in Texas. See below:

Instructions:
Type up to 6 letters/numbers to create your message. You can also add spaces in your message. For example A#A AA or A AAA. Then click check availability to see if it is available.

Your Plate Message:
Check Availability

FURBMW

Congratulations! That combination is available! You can now move forward with purchasing your plate.

Anyone in Texas, its right here.
http://rts.texasonline.state.tx.us/NASApp/txdotrts/SpecialPlateOrderServlet?grpid=40
Just click Myplates and the FURBMW under Check Availability.
I might just go for this one.

·
Registered
165 Posts
lol,,, cant believe you actually checked,, I want this plate too but my close buddy has a 335 and I dont want him to mis understand... lol Me Personally,,, I like F UR M3 but its kinda ballsy to put that on the F...

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
HAHAHAHA Thats available too!!!!! I might order that one!!!!!

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
LOL I'll do it if you do it!!!! Then pics needed hahaha.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Actually,, its not hating,,, just friendly competition.. I like the Bmw myself just didnt like the interior, especially with no back up camera and touch screen navi, Otherwise I would have picked up a 335 for cheap and put in the $600 JB3 chip in it and called it a day.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I am the same. I like both cars, The M3 is sick but I chose the bulletproof reliability of the F. Plus it sounds better. Will probably get the wife a 335i and put some go fast goodies on it for her :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts