Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner

1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just curious how many is-f owners are there by state? The number is definitly growing as I've seen a blue,red, and dark gray here in socal besides my black one.

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
In the Great State of Texas :) Mercury Metallic on black :cool:

Just saw my first white IS-F on the road. She didn't even wave, where's the love

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
wow lot of Texas! Man half the posts are from Texas so far. So Texas is the home of the IS-F so far!:D

keep em' coming very interesting info!:cool:

·
Registered
411 Posts
Residency of Towson MD, 8 months of ownership on Pearl White F, I've ran into physically 1 F which is Ultra Sonic Blue..And same one again in the 695 intersection..My Dealer claims he sold over 3-5 which I'm sure they exist in MD but around my way I'm the ONLY in my Town..No joke!
I feel deserted and feel special at the same time..

·
Registered
20 Posts
Another Texas one. Live just outside San Antonio and have yet to see another one on the road. My dealer says mine is the only black one they have had and is the one they displayed at the big San Antonio auto show.

·
Registered
52 Posts
After talking to my dealer, I have learned that I am the ONLY IS-F in Nebraska! (unless someone bought out of state and brought it in)
Talk about exclusivity!

I guess I ended up with the right color...........GO BIG RED !!

EDIT: Just learned from the dealer that there is another IS-F lurking in my home town of Lincoln, it is said to be White. Will keep my eyes alert for my "brother"! (Still the right color combo for the Big Red (and White)

BTW, has anyone thought of making a member list with their locations available?

·
Registered
411 Posts
After talking to my dealer, I have learned that I am the ONLY IS-F in Nebraska! (unless someone bought out of state and brought it in)
Talk about exclusivity!

I guess I ended up with the right color...........GO BIG RED !!
Enjoy it Bro! The Fame! This is in general the problem with the F is that not too many people in general knows about it and with the economy in bad shape who really has $60K+ money to purchase a car..

1 - 20 of 115 Posts