Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Here are some pics from Taste of Lexus this past weekend including the IS-F last but not least...

Entry

Registration Table

New & Improved promenade style layout

Dwell Magazine

Cafe

Practice your "drive".

Performance Track

One of 2 locations to eat...the Cucina...or the Bistro!

Hungry?

Chip Ganassi Lexus Daytona Prototype 01.

I see you!

A familiar friend makes another appearance

Sportin' some nu-shooz! See...that survey really counts!

All graphite

Heart of the beast...and yes...415 is incorrect!

Full Gallery: 8/4/07 - Taste of Lexus @ Former El Toro MCAS - Irvine, CA

·
Registered
18 Posts
Wow that place looks like a lot of fun, too bad Canada never gets that kinda treatment. One question though, those rims, you said they were different from the ones from the initial revealing? I cant really tell the difference they seems quite similar.

·
Registered
18 Posts
One other thing I noticed is how small of a tire they fit onto that wheel. Look how much the tire has to stretch to fit the rim. I bet this had to do with avoiding the GG tax. I bet slapping on a couple 275's would make it perform much better.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Wow that place looks like a lot of fun, too bad Canada never gets that kinda treatment. One question though, those rims, you said they were different from the ones from the initial revealing? I cant really tell the difference they seems quite similar.
Those are the hand polished two tone wheels.

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
I'm hearing it's pushed back to Spring 2008 because of the recent earthquake in Japan which damaged a building of one of Toyota's large parts suppliers. Toyota's production at all their plants which is causing the delay.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ah man, I was wondering what kind of impact that would have. Thats too bad, but if you look on the bright side. Maybe that will give them a couple of extra months of testing to get all of the bugs worked out!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.