Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
I'm marginal on it. Like you, i'd rather see a coupe too.

·
Premium Member
599 Posts
Here are some more photos of the IS coupe from the Chicago Auto show. It has the 19" F-Sport wheels on it. Like the wheels, not on this color of car though!

I really like the way the car looks with the top up. A lot more low-slung than the sedan version. The front seats in this one look very similar to the IS-F seats IMO also. We'll see in June when it hits the showroom floor! How long until we see the IS-F-c ? :D

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
Good pics guys! I'm still not sure if I like it.....

·
Registered
109 Posts
Nice pics, but can't say that I'm really feeling this coupe design.

·
Premium Member
58 Posts
Looks more like a lady's car. Not that I'm sexist or anything, but it's not for me.
Sorry to disappoint you but I don't like the car either. There's nothing special about the car except it's a convert. :rolleyes: If I saw the car parked on the street I wouldn't look twice at it. Maybe if they put a kit and some different wheels on the car I would give it a thumbs up. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
599 Posts
Just a question, how many of you guys didn't think much of the "F" until you saw it in person? I think this new coupe will have the same affect on most. We'll have to wait and see.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The F is no beauty either!

I may be in the minority here, but I don't think the F is much to look at either. :eek:
In fact I'd say the more conservative styling of the IS350 and IS250 is much more pleasing to the eye.
But I didn't buy the car because it was pretty. In fact I'd say I bought it despite its appearance. Otherwise I'd have gotten a Cayman or a Z or a G37...:cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts