Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Very nice! The 2011's are beautiful. What are you upgrading from :)

·
Premium Member
439 Posts
Congratulations, that is one clean looking F. I am jealous of the '11 owners because of the Torsen LSD and the suspension upgrades.

·
LexusF.com SPAM Police
689 Posts
^^^FUNNY.

Nice lookin ride. How are you liking it so far compared to other cars you have owned?

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Where you at in CO? We should meet up to compare :)
I am based in Golden but I drive all over.
Fig

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
Very nice ride. Congrats on the purchase and welcome to the F club.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Welcome and great choice in color as well!!!!

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
^^^FUNNY.

Nice lookin ride. How are you liking it so far compared to other cars you have owned?
I had a modded Subaru Legacy Spec B. Couldn't put reasonable tires on the thing without body work. I ran 245x18 and that was the limit. Car had good power, but only above 4000 rpm. Blew a piston on the dyno.

The G was definitely a step up in luxury. I liked the radar cruise control. Most IS-Fs don't have that and I didn't want to order one and wait. The G was fun and the styling is sick, but it made me want a real track car only with the luxury perks, Ergo the IS-F. Lovin' it so far.

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Where you at in CO? We should meet up to compare :)
I am based in Golden but I drive all over.
Fig
I'm in Rye which is a little town south of Pueblo. I lived in Lafayette for 3 years while I was going to CU and also in CO Springs for 11 years or so. I get up to Denver every couple of months.

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
Welcome! I finally got a chance to drive a 2011 today. I'm jealous of the new suspension upgrades and LSD as well! LOL

·
Registered
14 Posts
Loved the title! Congrats on the F man! I have been wanting to test drive one of those.

Chris

1 - 14 of 14 Posts