Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
Awesome looking wheels! Do you know what size/setup your going with yet?

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no response from HRE yet. i want to keep it light. i've seen weights posted on m3 forums.

21lbs for a 19x8.5 front and 24lbs for a 19x11 rear

i dont think i need that wide of a rear. depending what tire size i choose for rolling diameter i might go 19x8.5 19x9.5

·
Registered
75 Posts
I don't think they make the offsets for the IS-F. I have been keeping an eye out on the HRE website for because of these wheels for awhile but still the are limited to mostly upper end European car brands...Darshana S....

·
Registered
109 Posts
Those wheels look nice! If you can find a set that fit the IS F, definitely post pics after!

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
Very nice setup, but not the sexiest wheels i've ever seen in my life. ;)

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don't think they make the offsets for the IS-F. I have been keeping an eye out on the HRE website for because of these wheels for awhile but still the are limited to mostly upper end European car brands...Darshana S....
they are made to order. so they can be made in whatever offset they are needed.

·
Registered
475 Posts
They kinda look like Oarngemig's WEDS SA 67's, but the WEDS look better IMO. The wheel has a blue-colored stripe that matches the blue of the F logos, and they're actually lighter (approximately 18 lbs.). The only downside is you have to order it from Japan...

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
They kinda look like Oarngemig's WEDS SA 67's, but the WEDS look better IMO. The wheel has a blue-colored stripe that matches the blue of the F logos, and they're actually lighter (approximately 18 lbs.). The only downside is you have to order it from Japan...
the only similarity i see is multi-spoke design. weds are dual 6, p40s are dual 7. personally i dont like the blue stripe......i like one color wheels contrast to the car color.

i'm also curious to know what those wheels are made out of. magnesium...?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts