·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
What size are you thinking about? 19's or 20's? I think they'd look really good

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not sure yet.. I've been asking around and people have been telling me that i should probably go with 20's in the back and 19's in the front.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I would honestly put iForged wheels on your car. They are about half the price, the same quality seriously. I use to be an only HRE guy and switched over to iForged in 2001. Never had an issue with them and they know all the fitments.

I ran a 20x9.5 with a 255/35/20 on the front of my IS F and the handling is amazing! That is what you can do stock. Now I beefed up the rear by adding a custom 4 inch flare so I could put a 20x11.5 on the rear with a 305/30/20 Toyo.

Tell you what brother, you go with iForged you will NEVER consider doing another wheel on your car!

Here is there site if you have never been there before.
http://www.iforged.com

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
^^Iforged does make some sick wheels. Don't they do custom fits as well?

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
Are you asking about the IForged or HRE's Dave?

·
Registered
126 Posts
iforged wheels are awesome... i would go with them over the hres as well... cheaper and just as nice

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
I like to call them I-Forgery. They make nice designs but majority of them are copies from HRE and others. The wheel barrels are made in China. They're made at the same place that DPE and a few other wheel brands are made.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Tires

Have any of you guys heard anything about the new Nitto INVO? They are getting good reviews and they make sizes for the F. I was thinking of these or the new Toyo.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts