Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
I think few members pretty much sum it on the attention status..
Few days ago which was Friday I saw a Cherokee pulling up really fast towards me and I'm thinking oh boy! another racer! But no!
Actually it was a couple who just wanted to check out my F..
They gave me a thumbs up! So I just gave them a friendly wave!
Most of amount of attention I get is when I finish washing the car and clean out the dust brakes and take it out on the road people stare at it..

Although kinda jumping the subject here but I had a weird 2 weeks which I call a Black Tri Factor!! on the 1st week I ran into a Black GTR near my house and then on the same day I run into a Black Dodge Viper and then this week I ran into a Lamborghini Murcielago!:eek: Odd! Normally I'm the king of the road but these cars triumph me..:D

·
Registered
411 Posts
I have an obsidian F and no one seems to know what it is. But people are always impressed by the rumble of the 5.0 even after they call it a rice burner.
Rice Burner? I think the F is far from it! Freakin V8 under the hood! Not too mention that it is not a poser/intimidation a.k.a not just for looks meaning it has the monster performance..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.