Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just trying to see what kind of miles you guys have on your cars. Who has the highest mileage and the lowest for their model year.

I have an 08 with 24K so far and hope to have many many trouble free miles. :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
I have on my 2009 ISF only 8875 miles.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Just one big problem when I broke the rear drive axle but the dealer changed my rear brakes for free while trying to find the problem

·
Registered
188 Posts

53,4xx

Smells and runs like it's brand new :)

·
Registered
386 Posts
08 w/ 28000, One headlight replaced by dealer. I repaced front brakes and one set of tires. Other than routine maintenance, no issues what so ever. Its driven hard :)

·
Premium Member
439 Posts
2008 purchased new in June 2009... have racked up 29,000 miles since then.

·
Registered
141 Posts
2008 with 21,700 miles. No issues.

·
Registered
6 Posts

2008 with 30 k just about to give it a new pair of tires for the first time... ( not bald though my passenger rear seems to be wearing way faster than the others...

·
Registered
1 Posts
'08 MM purchased used 11/10 with 29k, now has around 31k. Daily driver. No problems, other than some mild shock at the $2k brake job.

Previous owner mentioned that he had an issue with the suspension that had been making it a bit squirrely around 130mph, and the dealer had replaced some sort of arms or brackets under warranty. I haven't yet had it up to speed to test that ;)

·
Registered
411 Posts
When I had the car before being sold in July 2010 I accumulated 32,500 on the dot..
No problems what's so ever.The Car was bought brand new in March 08 when it first came out..
Drove it out hard and race it practically every chance I had! :eek:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts