Lexus ISF / IS-F / LFA / LF-A  Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked my 2009 up this past Friday 12/12/08. I've only driven it on the weekend so far and I now have 950 miles on the odometer. I'll be taking it to NorCal this coming Wednesday for X-Mas. When all is said and done, I should have about 2500 miles on the odo. :eek:

During thanksgiving weekend, I borrowed an 08 IS F in Smokey Granite w/PCS Radar Cruise and Headlamp Washers to San Francisco. It already had about 3k miles on the odometer. Surprisingly, I averaged about 22 mpg mostly highway driving for the whole holiday weekend. And thankfully gas was inexpensive! :)

·
Registered
126 Posts
picked up my 2009 is-f october 1st... i have just about 3k miles on it so far. the car gets consistently 21-22 mpg on the highway due to the eight gears which is cool... well, congrats on picking up your 09!

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
Wow, thats a lot of quick miles Flipside! Looks like your getting good gas mileage as well! :cool:

I got mine in June of 2008 and I have 6700 miles on it....not to bad, it'll be stored for a while this next week though as I go out of town. I average about 21-23 on the highway as well but the city, thats a completely different story :cool:

·
Registered
137 Posts
Picked mine up the end of January and have about >

9500 miles on it thus far. Milage? You guys really clock your milage? Why? I prefer to clock my Fun factor which constantly reads above 50 smiles per mile!

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
I am closing in on 4300 miles and averaging 18.5 or so given the heavy foot. Best take so far has been 22 avg. Just having too much fun.

Fig

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not to go o/t but what synthetic are you gonna go with?

·
Registered
191 Posts
Not to go o/t but what synthetic are you gonna go with?
Mobil one most likely. I would have switched over to synthetic earlier, but when I got the car at 10k I had a free 15k service thrown in and of course they don't use synthetic.

I can't wait for warmer weather so I can actually get out there and "drive" the car.

·
Premium Member
710 Posts
I picked up my MM Beauty on 12/06/08. Only got a little over 500 miles on it. What an awesome car.

Lou

·
Registered
10 Posts
2,290 miles and bought end of Oct 08. It would have more on it, but as you can see, I have a slight problem at the moment:

·
LexusF.com SPAM Police
689 Posts
5318 miles

Bought April 5th and avg. a little over 18mpg since i got it. not driving it right now due to the snow. Man I'm having withdrawls.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I got it mine on August, 30, 2008 and I have about 5600 km on it and it's been parked in the garage for almost 2 months cause of heavy snow fall this winter...

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
2,290 miles and bought end of Oct 08. It would have more on it, but as you can see, I have a slight problem at the moment:

Daym, thats a bit of snow you got there...perfect for donuts in closed school parking lots :D

·
Registered
411 Posts
At the moment 56,000 miles on it..Purchased at 03/31/08..
Just kidding!!:p :p

Actually 13K, trying to keep it low as possible till I buy a 2nd commute car..

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
Picked my 2009 up Thursday 12-11. So far 300 miles. Have had snow and ice almost every day since arrived.
Welcome to the site and congrats on your F! Your going to love the car! Start up a thread telling us about the purchase, interior/exterior colors, why you went with it, pics, etc. :cool:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts